Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a similar sub-forum on the G2.

Your opinions please.

Please stay ON TOPIC. I'll ask all Moderators to DELETE anny postings not on topic. You asked for this and I stuck my neck out to make it happen.

-Joe

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,898 Posts
Yes, because all these are about various "Mobile Electronic" Modifications to the First Generation Ridgeline

· Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Makes perfect sense. Most of the changes to Gen2 don't apply to Gen1 RL's so having generation specific folders is a no-brainer.

We now have distinct platform characteristics and different technology. The only common attribute between Parent and Child is badge name. Evolution happens, let's evolve.

· Premium Member
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This forum probably contains a lot of G2 posts, but has been relocated to the First Generation Ridgeline forum section. A similar sub-forum now exists in the Second Generation Ridgeline forum section.

-Joe

· Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,179 Posts
I think this is a great move. I know when we had our 05 Accord and I needed to find some information, the Accord owners forum is an absolute mess. All of the generations are just smashed together and the search function doesn't work all that well. I eventually just stopped going to it because it was so disorganized. We are going to have many people on here who buy 2nd gen models who never owned a 1st gen. They won't have any reason to ever look through 1st gen topics to find the 2nd gen ones they're looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.