Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2022 Black Edition (black) 18Nov21
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, not an ol’ guy with a smile driving his Ridgeline. Although that would be funny!

What I’m looking for is a replacement for this:

Tableware Drinkware Coffee cup Cup Dishware

Looking for something that has RIDGELINE on it. Also where to acquire one.

Gusto!

· Super Moderator
2022 Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E
9,095 Posts
Fleabay has a few options, but they are not genuine Honda merchandise. Plenty of "Honda" cups floating around. I miss the H&A store for things like that.

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine isn't vehicle-related, but my daughter gave this to me and it makes me smile often :)

View attachment 422478
LOVE IT!

Okay, so they don’t have to be Honda related.

What’s your current favorite mug. You know you have one!

Gusto!

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Growing up I would describe my dad as an Eeyore kind of guy. While my Uncle Bob (dad’s younger brother) was a classic Tigger. I have the same birthday as my Uncle. He owned a little mom and pop store in Mercer Maine. Until he retired 20 years ago. People would travel for miles to his grocery gas station. Not just for gas but his stories. He is (even at 88) the best story teller I’ve ever known. Among his many wares he sold in his store this was my favorite. He still has a great sense of humor!

Tableware Coffee cup Drinkware Dishware Cup

Gusto!

· Super Moderator
2022 Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E
9,095 Posts

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,886 Posts
@MaineMan you should hit [email protected] he might be able to create something with the "Ridgeline Owners Club Logo", there is also a guy on the Ridgeline Facebook forum who might have something made, used to be on here but what he was selling wasn't allowed per forum (Corporate) policies

Reactions: MaineMan

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Honda, where’s the LOVE!

Chevy wants me to come home. First the mug, Now this. This was a surprise that showed up by FedEx today. Unsolicited by me. Very nice. Heavy duty contractor grade, 25 ft hard rubber coated tape.
Camera accessory Wood Font Bicycle part Lens cap

Gusto!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.