Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I've been in the right place at the right time but I've seen 3 Ridgelines in and around Richmond VA in the past week. Any of these yours?

1) Mid-week- Glen Allen- Black Ridge on Mountain Road and Staples Mill.

2) Friday night- I-95- saw a silver Ridge with Maryland plates heading south towards downtown Richmond. Darn- I was driving the Accord that night since we were heading for a play downtown and didn't want to try to park the Ridge on a city street.

3) Saturday afternoon- white Ridge driving by in a Lowe's parking lot on West Broad St. My Ridge was parked in the lot- couldn't make contact.

One common thread of all of these sightings- they all had roof racks.

My wife thinks I'm nuts but I like to keep track of the sightings. I'm up to 13 (not counting a repeat sighting of a blue Ridge close to home).

·
Registered
19 Posts
I saw 4 on Saturday while driving from Carrollton Tx to Lake Ray Roberts approx 45 miles all on two lane highway. That is more than I saw while on vacation in Colo for a week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I see them pretty frequently, but I think it's because I now own one, and look for them more.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Five months since I purchased my Ridgeline, have yet to see another on the road. Did see one in Sam's parking lot in Murfreesboro, TN.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I've seen four, but it took a long time before I saw one. I passed a green one on a country road. Saw a silver one being used as a construction truck (roofer, I think). A black one at the local drive-in movie theatre. And, a blue one parked right outside the liquor store.

It's been a month since the last sighting. I travel a lot, too.

Oh well, it's nice to have something most people still haven't seen yet.

Keep buying them Avalanches and Taco's.............. hee hee.

Has anybody seen a Ridgeline being used on the silver screen or TV? Now that would be cool.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Our most recent sighting, about two weeks ago, was someone in another BLUE on Riverdale Road. It's the first time we could tell that the other driver saw us and we got a friendly wave back. We may have been waved at before but the sun kept us from seeing inside the other truck. If we see one in time, we always wave.

This was the first time we've seen another BLUE on the road.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
When I was at the dealership to get my bumper fixed, there was a Ridgeline there with a service tag for an oil change, one on the lot being prepped for pickup, and another one that was just pulled down for a test drive. And guess what, none of them were silver ;). There was the white one getting prepped, a green one in for service and another red going out for test drive.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have had my Silver RTL with Moonroof/XM since April 27, 2005
Todate I have almost 8900 miles and I have seen a total of 4 in my home area. Two units were Silver and Two units were white.
I believe I had over 5800 miles before I saw my first Ridge on the road.
Most of the sightings have been in Aug. Sept. time frame.
Still get a lot of looks and questions from folks, many complimants.
Love my Ridge!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I long for the good old days when I was the only RL owner in my area :cool: . Now I can't go 5 minutes without seeing another one. The only problem is there just isn't any good way to get them to stop by the site, and frankly I haven't crossed over to Ridgeline stalker yet (although a new black one probably thought so yesterday).

JC or T-Mac - We need a RIDGELINEOWNERSCLUB.COM windshield decal so more people can see it while they drive.

L

·
0 Posts
I still see them only a once or twice a week if that. I love it.

That would be cool. Maybe TMac will see this and give me a shot at making them. ;)
But I can make you a really awesome Ridgeline windshield banner?? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts