Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just leased a green RTL S/R for the next 42 months. Got the fog lights, back-up sensors, flaps, and tow package added all for $335/mo with $4000 total down. Pick it up on Friday, can't wait Now to order a tonneau cover. What does everyone recommend? Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Congrats on the new ride - any color is a good color!

As for the cover, I just saw both the Retrax and the Honda covers this past weekend in Cleveland, and I guess I'd say it depends on what you want. The Honda cover is 2 piece, and very sturdy - it won't scratch easily, has a matte textured finish, and you can rest stuff on top of it.

The Retrax cover is VERY sharp (and less expensive, from what I was told) - the Retrax cover is shiny black lexan and will scratch easily. It rolls back into a casing. 4 phillips screws and it will come out in less than 5 minutes (Ultra-HOG states that in less than 3 minutes w/ two people and 2 screw drivers, it can come out).

Either will really set-off your truck. Good luck w/ your choice - make sure you post pics when you get it done.

-ridgeln

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the ROC family tothfixr..we're glad you're here.
Allow me to apologize for some of the members of this family.
(posted by lowrider90...don't take any lip from lady ridge!! )
He's just jealous because I'm a better litigator than he is. :D hehehe
Congratulations on your new ride and enjoy.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Congratulations on your truck.

Hey, LadyRidge, where is that link for the color??? You are quite quick at posting it for those unpainted trucks ;)

LOL :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
tothfixr said:
I just leased a green RTL S/R for the next 42 months. Got the fog lights, back-up sensors, flaps, and tow package added all for $335/mo with $4000 total down. Pick it up on Friday, can't wait Now to order a tonneau cover. What does everyone recommend? Thanks all.
Good Luck ... got my lease / 24 mo - 3K down / 300/ mo -w/o fog lights, back-up sensors, flaps, and tow package added

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Tothfixr, congrats. You're going to love driving it. We bought the Retrax. It made more sense to us than to have the cavern underneath the front half of the OEM one. We love it. It's a great company too, very good service.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kellcut said:
Congratulations on your truck.

Hey, LadyRidge, where is that link for the color??? You are quite quick at posting it for those unpainted trucks ;)

LOL :D
Hey girl it's like this.
It's kind of like the Fonz when he couldn't say he was wrong about anything.
I can't say B-B-B oh..that color of the football team here in Cleveland and the link for the color poll just won't seem to appear in any post I make to congratulate anyone with a new truck other than SILVER!! :D
( You had to ask ) ;)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats!!! I hope to get mine on Friday.

RidgeInTheVille

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts