Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took delivery of a silver RTL just a few hours ago. Took a drive around town and the freeway and everything seems to be fine. Wind noise was negligible and everything about the truck felt solid. Of course, not really surprised about the high quality of fit and finish since I used to own a silver '02 CR-V. Thanks for all the info. :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
frbear said:
We took delivery of a silver RTL just a few hours ago. Took a drive around town and the freeway and everything seems to be fine. Wind noise was negligible and everything about the truck felt solid. Of course, not really surprised about the high quality of fit and finish since I used to own a silver '02 CR-V. Thanks for all the info. :)

Congratulations- enjoy the ride. Nice taste in color!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver is actually my first choice. Blue was second. I think silver is a good color for the truck. It emphasizes the bold creases and other features. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Congrats! Hope you love yours as much as I do.

The silver was my second choice I really like the Green and it hides road dirt like no other. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am with Denvrfan,
great choice in color. Glad you goy yours

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations frbear!! Enjoy the ride!!
My first choice was black but I couldn't handle the tan interior, so Silver was my second choice. Tan interior reminds me of my grandparents cars and I am not ready for that. lol :D
I'm glad I have it and I LOVE MY HONDA!!!

Ok HONDA...listen up!!!
BLACK EXTERIOR/GRAY INTERIOR
OK...SAY IT WITH ME...

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Yes, congrats! I also love my silver one. I've seen the other colors in person, except the blue, which I'd like to see. They're all pretty neat.

I washed/waxed mine for the first time last weekend and it looks great! The silver looks good with all the black trim, and the silver and black(ish) interior is also a big reason I bought that one. I got the RTS, but the leather RTL interior looks really neat, too.

I'm biased, though, being a Raider fan! (Let's hear it, Denver Fan!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts