Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My truck has 5000 miles. It has the OEM hard tonneau cover installed, the OEM Running boards, Gold emblems, etc. You can see pics in the gallery under Tex's Ridge 1, 2 and 3. Make an offer. email to [email protected]. :eek: BTW also have two ROC decals one white and one silver, sell for five each.

L

·
0 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
My truck has 5000 miles. It has the OEM hard tonneau cover installed, the OEM Running boards, Gold emblems, etc. You can see pics in the gallery under Tex's Ridge 1, 2 and 3. Make an offer. email to [email protected]. :eek: BTW also have two ROC decals one white and one silver, sell for five each.
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?? :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
You just got it, fixed it up, now you are selling it? Hey Tex, it must be for a very important reason! I hope whatever you are going through gets better! :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Toobuku said:
You just got it, fixed it up, now you are selling it? Hey Tex, it must be for a very important reason! I hope whatever you are going through gets better! :)
Thank you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that you MUST sell your RL! :( It's got to be killing you to part with her--especially with all of the hard work and countless hours you've put into making her look so good! I hope that whatever crisis you're going through gets better and that you find a good home for Tex's Ridge--best of luck Tex!

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SixOpRidge said:
I'm really sorry to hear that you MUST sell your RL! :( It's got to be killing you to part with her--especially with all of the hard work and countless hours you've put into making her look so good! I hope that whatever crisis you're going through gets better and that you find a good home for Tex's Ridge--best of luck Tex!

-SixOpRidge
Thank you for your kind words. :eek:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
planetohdaddy said:
Tex, this is shocking, is there something about the truck that isn't working for you, gas mileage, payload, rear vis, wind noise?
The truck is perfect. It's for personal reasons that I have to sell. Thanks. :eek:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Sorry to see you're being forced to sell your Ridge. I didn't agree with everything you did to adorn your truck but it's unfortunate that we're losing a senior member. Hope everything turns out ok for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Tex,

Bad news. Hope you sell it quick and get things sorted out. Later on you can get one with nav.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bliss53 said:
Tex,

Bad news. Hope you sell it quick and get things sorted out. Later on you can get one with nav.

Best wishes.
Thanks Buddy :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
Thanks Buddy :)
Sorry about you having to part with your Ridge Tex. Best of luck....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Embo_9 said:
Sorry about you having to part with your Ridge Tex. Best of luck....
Don't cry for me Argen...mean embo_9 had no offer yet! I will not be able to sell with slump going on right now anyway. Got a temporary solution to the fuel economy, bought a 50cc Honda Metro scooter...100 mpg at last fill up (.9 gal).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts