1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Silver Rules!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
"As predicted, bright silver will remain a favorite in North America and around the world for several years to come due to its appeal among designers to highlight the form and shape of a vehicle,"

But we silver RL owners already knew that. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Woo - 13 % Red that is a good number. This means we won't stand out as much because there is more of us. No more 'arrest me red', although I have still managed to never get a ticket other than a parking ticket.

L

·
0 Posts
JOZ RIDG said:
Interesting article.

P.S. Is there anyway we can block ladyridge from seeing this post? :D ;) :)
NOT ON YOUR LIFE!! :D

Thanks UT....great article.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I think I read something about people that pick silver had superior mental capacity........but now I forgot where I read it.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think I read something about people that pick silver had superior mental capacity........but now I forgot where I read it.
Probably right here on ROC. And probably written by ladyridge.

P.S. As for your mental lapse, be careful. It could jeopardize your right to own a Silver RL. :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
That's weird, there must be something wrong with my eyesight... I could've sworn the article said:

"As predicted, primer will remain a favorite in North America and around the world for several years to come due to its appeal among designers to highlight the form and shape of a vehicle,"

Hmmm... maybe it's time to get my eyes checked... ;) :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
LOL :D

Funny, I've always worn glasses -- from the time before the bridge of my nose was fully formed, age 6. I guess now I just need the goofy nose and mustache to complete the look! :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
:rolleyes: So what does it mean that I insisted on Green?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
captmiddy said:
Woo - 13 % Red that is a good number. This means we won't stand out as much because there is more of us. No more 'arrest me red', although I have still managed to never get a ticket other than a parking ticket.
You know what I'm thinking... the reds stand out more because they're unique! EVERYbody has silver... what's unique about silver? But red... that's unique.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think it's clear to see that all the non-primered cars are the ones that failed at final QC and had to be painted to cover the flaws. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Grok Lobster said:
I think it's clear to see that all the non-primered cars are the ones that failed at final QC and had to be painted to cover the flaws. ;)
*********:eek: **********

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think it's clear to see that all the non-primered cars are the ones that failed at final QC and had to be painted to cover the flaws
Makes sense to me. :D

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Grok Lobster said:
I'll have to look again to make sure, but I could have sworn that the primer colored RL's were "winning" the water leak poll. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts