Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is longboat, but i had to re-register in order to post. When i log in under my old username, the site format gets messed up to the point where i can't do anything (see attachment). If I'm logged out, the site looks and functions normally.

This occurs in Chrome and Firefox, on my android phone and my 2013 Nexus. The formatting issue appears to be tied to my old username.

It happened maybe four days ago....right before it happened, i got a message that the site was under construction. Please advise... i'd like to have my old username and history back.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,939 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to switch viewing to light mode and then it displayed fine. Otherwise mine was the same. Galaxy s7 phone
Thanks, i think i tried that, but will try again. Using a Galaxy S7+, but got same issue on the Nexus, so maybe an android issue? Site is worki g fine with my new login name.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Let me know if this issue continues for you.

- Cricket
Thanks! It works in "light mode", but format gets messed up (as in attached pic above) when switching to "dark mode". Definitely a 'First World' issue, so not complaining at this point, but it makes that feature unusable for me. If there was a site update last Wednesday or Thursday, that appears to be when it happened.

·
Administrator
830 Posts
Thanks! It works in "light mode", but format gets messed up (as in attached pic above) when switching to "dark mode". Definitely a 'First World' issue, so not complaining at this point, but it makes that feature unusable for me. If there was a site update last Wednesday or Thursday, that appears to be when it happened.
We are still trying to get to the bottom of what causes this for some users.

- Cricket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts