Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm having the same problem.. but its intermittent. All the windows are slow but the drivers is the worst by far. Waiting for some parts to come in to have the windows looked at.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Same issue with my driver side window. Although over the last couple of days its been going up faster than before however still slower than the other windows. I'm used to it as well.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Went to the dealer today, they lubed the channels but reported one was not correctly aligned from the factory. Happy to report they all run the same speed now!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mine just got slow this morning, will be calling the dealer next week

·
Registered
741 Posts
Went to the dealer today, they lubed the channels but reported one was not correctly aligned from the factory. Happy to report they all run the same speed now!
I just found this thread... and glad I did! I thought I was going crazy thinking my driver side window was slower than the rest! Now I know I'm not crazy... at least not fully crazy! LOL! Looks like I get to go have a chat w/ service one of these days to get a window channel "lubed" up!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just tried opening my window in freezing temps and it almost didn't make it open or closed. It took 3+ times even longer than the normally slow. Anyone else? Will check the dealer to check with my first service soon.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Someone posted a youtube video a while back about spraying down the window tracks with silicone spray. Looked like it might help.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Yup same issue with mine and the auto up stopped working, probably because the safety is triggering due to high motor current. Dealer looking at it next week along with parking sensors and the dreaded (but not yet happened to me) C601 connector. Service rep told me on the phone that the window issue is common and lube fixes it most of the time.

They need more slippery gaskets or better lube (that's what she said).:wink:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts