Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looks an awful lot like a Ridgeline... hmm, they took the idea of our inbed trunk and offered a rear bed compartment in their pickups... no this?

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I know is the one to first hit the road running has the best chance of winning.

·
Registered
244 Posts
FIAT Fullback

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/11/11/fiat-professional-fullback-pickup-dubai-official/

This midsize truck would be a welcome addition to lineup at Ram dealers. Could put the Dakota nameplate on it. Would save the money of engineering a competitor for Tacoma, Frontier, Canyon, Colorado, and Ridgeline. FCA does not have the cash to spend on a new truck that would sell well under 100k units per year and Mitsubishi is not selling the Triton in USA or Canada so why not?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Re: FIAT Fullback

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/11/11/fiat-professional-fullback-pickup-dubai-official/

This midsize truck would be a welcome addition to lineup at Ram dealers. Could put the Dakota nameplate on it. Would save the money of engineering a competitor for Tacoma, Frontier, Canyon, Colorado, and Ridgeline. FCA does not have the cash to spend on a new truck that would sell well under 100k units per year and Mitsubishi is not selling the Triton in USA or Canada so why not?
looks an awful lot like the ridgeline spy photos.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,809 Posts
Imagine if Honda had a trim package like this for the G2 Ridgeline....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
I dunno about that styling. Looks like a nice truck, but the owner ordered every accessory he could find from JC Whitney. Too many doodads - but that's just my eye.

It was great to see the Ram boys be the first to stuff a diesel in a 1500 series frame. 10KLB towing in a not-too-large pick-em-up. About time someone did that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts