Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 like new Michellin LTX M/S tires...I had less than 2000 miles on them, winter came switched to my winter tires and truck got totaled,,,they measure out at 11/32nds and are as new. Bought late last summer from discount tire in monument colorado. 245-65-R17. Got close to 800 into them would like to get 400 out of them. I also have 2 factory rims (one is missing the center pop out thing) that I used for a spare and it has a tire on it with about 70% tread,,,didn't have it measured but is in good shape. Maybe 100 for rim w/spare and 70 for the rim without a tire. My new replacement ridge has 18in tires and these are taking up space. Make me an offer if you think I am out of line....Prefer colorado but if you pay shipping I can make it happen. Clark Dodd

I am pretty sure the manufacture date for the like new tires was within 3 months of purchase so these are not old stock or anything....

I live in colorado springs

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Boy if I were closer I would jump on this for sure.....wonder what shipping would be ??

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is a great deal. Replaced our original tires just about 8 months ago through Discount Tire here in Lakewood. Time we got them balanced, bought the road hazard warranty, etc … it came to $1026

·
Premium Member
11,422 Posts
I see there are a lot of 'smoking deals' in Colorado these days! (Sorry, could not resist. :)

That's a good deal on your tires, hope it works out for you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts