Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!! as far as how much snow can an access cover handle? Well I live in Minnesota and have had 5 access covers on my bigger trucks and never had a problem with any snow amounts on any of them...I finally traded the big trucks for my Ridgeline and I am guessing there will be less of a problem due to the width and lenth of the cover on the Ridge!! So Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..........

·
Registered
430 Posts
I would say don't even begin to worry about it. The capacity for the bed weight is over 1,000 lbs. Your vehicle would have to be completely buried and even then you shouldn't have a problem.

How about them Vikings?! :( :mad: :confused: :eek:

Oh, the wonderful world of being a Vikings fan.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey, I just moved up to Minneapolis a few days ago and am worried about the winter here. Are you planning on getting the snow covers for the truck? If you are, id love to take a close look at em and see if it actually helps out a lot.

·
Registered
536 Posts
fraz said:
hey, I just moved up to Minneapolis a few days ago and am worried about the winter here. Are you planning on getting the snow covers for the truck? If you are, id love to take a close look at em and see if it actually helps out a lot.
What is a "snow cover"??

·
Registered
430 Posts
I actually live in Nevada now. When I did live back in the northern Great Plains I did not own a snow cover, but then again I didn't own any vehicles at that time that I cared enough about. If you park your vehicle outside (especially during the nights) I would recommend you get a block heater before you get a snow cover.

I hope you enjoy life in Minnesota. Once you get used to the snow and cold, you may come to really enjoy the things that winter can offer. Winter was, and still is, my favorite season.

·
Registered
616 Posts
nevadagarth said:
I actually live in Nevada now. When I did live back in the northern Great Plains I did not own a snow cover, but then again I didn't own any vehicles at that time that I cared enough about. If you park your vehicle outside (especially during the nights) I would recommend you get a block heater before you get a snow cover.

I hope you enjoy life in Minnesota. Once you get used to the snow and cold, you may come to really enjoy the things that winter can offer. Winter was, and still is, my favorite season.
Well, I moved to Indy from Florida, and all I can say is.... I HATE %#$*ING WINTER! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts