Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my tractor and its 6 ft plow and I am looking into mounting a plow on my 2019 Ridgeline. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and if so what recommendations you might have

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Somebody makes one that mounts to the receiver hitch. You could start with a Google search for "receiver hitch snow blade" or similar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently sold my tractor and its 6 ft plow and I am looking into mounting a plow on my 2019 Ridgeline. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and if so what recommendations you might have
You can get the Curt front hitch www.curtmfg.com/part/31082 and then mount whatever plow that will work with a 2 inch receiver. My goal this fall is to equip my Canadian Sport RL 2018 with the Curt front hitch and the Snowsport HD plow.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,587 Posts
There used to be several threads about this in regards to the G1 Ridgeline. I don't recall seeing any threads about snowplows and the G2 Ridgeline yet. I'm not sure that's an ideal situation from what I recall of the G1 dicussions. Apparently, this type usage is pretty hard on vehicles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts