Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Hey guys,

I tried to get one going back in July. I hung out with the Element guys in Huntington Beach. But I'm open to a RL meet if I have that day off from work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Los Angeles area meet up sounds great. Let's make it somewhere not too hard to get. I am a West LA person, and anywhere in the LA Basin is fine with me.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Now that picture is just wrong. Makes me think of those stretch hummers. I will need to go watch TV or something to get this image out of my head. Honda don't even think about it!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey Guys, I am down for a So Cal Meet. You might want to consider El Mirage Dry lake. There are plenty of trails to try out the 4wd and go trekking!!!

Or if it is all about show and shine, then I would suggest one of those big parking lots off the 10 fwy and PCH, right next to the beach. It's never hot down there and there are always sights to see!!!

All Motor - Black RTL

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
lgmendez said:
Hey Guys, I am down for a So Cal Meet. You might want to consider El Mirage Dry lake. There are plenty of trails to try out the 4wd and go trekking!!!

Or if it is all about show and shine, then I would suggest one of those big parking lots off the 10 fwy and PCH, right next to the beach. It's never hot down there and there are always sights to see!!!

All Motor - Black RTL
I never intended to take my RL off road unless I'm trying to get to a beach dive location or travelling through snow. However, I too like the beach drive. I happen to live just of PCH.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
lgmendez said:

All Motor - Black RTL
lgmendez, We'll be at El Mirage on the 11th of Sept. Grew up riding there since the 60's. There's a brand new paved road all the way to the entrance of the lake bed now!! I'm in for whatever the location end's up being!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts