Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow southern Californians, there has to be a bunch of us - let's get together!

The wife and I live in Fountain Valley, in the OC. I can see all those dots on the zipcode map thread - I know you are out there!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm in San Diego Area and willing to drive to the OC, where and when?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm interested!

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Me too. Maybe we could meet and caravan to Crestline, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Lake, Mount Palomar or Temecula wine country for some wine tasting.

Or any other ideas?

Coastline drive?

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'll be in Big Bear 11/23 to 11/29......

·
Registered
12 Posts
A southern california get together sounds good. I am in west Los Angeles. Let's try for something that let's people meet for lunch on a Saturday, and those that want to drive on after lunch in a caravan can if they want. Orange county for lunch may be central.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I have had my Ridgeline since July 1st and have been wanting to do a SoCal meet! There are lots of use here I chat with at least 2 or 3. I am always down from a coastal run but open to an inland one as well. Hopfully before I leave on vacation in December! :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Toobuku said:
I have had my Ridgeline since July 1st and have been wanting to do a SoCal meet! There are lots of use here I chat with at least 2 or 3. I am always down from a coastal run but open to an inland one as well. Hopfully before I leave on vacation in December! :cool:
Yea Tony, December is nuts around here as well!! lemme know whats up!:D

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Maybe we senior members in SoCal ROC should take the lead on the meet? 5S Dude (Ron), Joz Ridg, Twinjogger, anyone I'm missing in Socal what do you think? ;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I live in Anaheim. I'll show up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds great - glad to know there are a lot of other SoCal ROC folk out there. If you SoCal ROC veterans have an idea of where and when to meet, the wife and I are all for it.

I've been in a owner's club before and we've used Fashion Island in Newport Beach as a meeting spot (lunch at one of the various restaurants followed by a drive or vice versa) - but always open to suggestions!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Because we stretch from deep into San Diego, the O.C. to The San Fernando Valley, We probably should meet in the center then caravan to a lunch spot, cruise the opposite direction, then go from there!

We can make it more structured if you wanted too. Drive lets say up the coast to Santa Maria for a movie and Santa Maria style barbecue in Guadalupe! If you have never had it, You are surely missing out!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nor Cal ridge owners...lets go!

My hubby is ready to buy his Ridge today or tomorrow. We live in San Jose and would like to get something going with Northern California Ridgeowners.
Napa wine tasting, local ball game (Giants?), any suggestions?
Also, how might we get a dealer involved with the club. We are having a very good interface with Anderson Honda in Menlo Park-total respect and a great 'internet' price for the vehicle. No game-playing.
I'd also like some input from anyone who has put in their own fog lights and drilling in the bumper. Liked the ones from HandA...as Xmas gifts for hubby. Anyone tackle this themselves with any issues?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I will have to keep an eye on when you all plan to have this meet. I will be in CA in December, although I will be without my Ridgeline :(. Maybe I will see some of you while I am out there, my wife plans to drag me to Legoland with our neices.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm in Topanga (near Malibu)... I hope I'll be able to make it, although I'm horribly busy lately, what with the 67.5 Roadster rebuild project going on every weekend... we shall see! :D

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
flymuck said:
I'm in Topanga (near Malibu)... I hope I'll be able to make it, although I'm horribly busy lately, what with the 67.5 Roadster rebuild project going on every weekend... we shall see! :D
OK, fly, you got me goin! Please share with us a photo or two of the roadster, please! Hey, I've got it! lets all cruize over to your place and "get-er-done!!"
jes playing! would like to see a pic thou.:p

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Hey SoCal ROC! If we are going to do a meet, I'd really like to attend but I am do to leave on vacation Dec. 8 and I won't be back until Jan.5, 2006. so can we try to do one soon and before it starts raining??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts