·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome truck! What kind of lift kit and wheels and tires?
Thanks.
Its got a truxxx 2" kit for the lift.
Wheels are American Racing ATX Series Artillery, teflon coated 20x8.5 with +35 offset 5x120
Tires Nitto Terra Grappler G2 265/50-20
Trimmed the pinch welds and mud flaps.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Great looking truck! Only thing that bothers me is the OEM dual side molding. But that's my problem.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Great looking truck! Only thing that bothers me is the OEM dual side molding. But that's my problem.
What is it that you don't like about the side molding? I would think it works great at preventing those nasty door dents created by careless car parkers.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
That's always a matter of taste. I don't like them either... just like lots of folks don't like the front decorative "brush guard". I appreciate the door guards at least have utility, but 'just don't like the look... same as previous poster.
Great looking truck though.
I'd think that color would look great with the rear taillight trim:

.... but the cost is a bit ridiculous ($150/pair) for what it is. They don't seem to be very popular.... and I'm not sure if that's due to the taste thing again ("looks" appeal), or if it might also be driven by the price tag. :)

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
What is it that you don't like about the side molding? I would think it works great at preventing those nasty door dents created by careless car parkers.
I have the Sportwing molding to serve the same purpose, it is a single strip on each side.

I also have steel tail light guards, some don't like either. But they have protected the tail lights on more than one occasion.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks.

Its got a truxxx 2" kit for the lift.

Wheels are American Racing ATX Series Artillery, teflon coated 20x8.5 with +35 offset 5x120

Tires Nitto Terra Grappler G2 265/50-20

Trimmed the pinch welds and mud flaps.

Thanks bro truck looks awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts