Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured it was time to canvas the country for what you are paying for gas. Last week I paid a $2.69 a gallon for regular, and this week the same station is charging $3.29 a gallon. $3.49 for premium! Ouch!

Lets see what it costs in your neck of the woods.

Be sure to include your city, or where you paid for it.

Example:
City: Milwaukee
Cost: $3.29
Grade: (If other than regular grade)

·
Registered
257 Posts
here in Northern CA ( Sacramento) 2.80-2.90 for the cheap stuff 3.10+++ for the premium.

_UCKING _ULL**** is what it is. Makes me sick to my stomach. It's not the spending $$ part that kills me, it's the fact that we americans are being taken advantage of.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sinton, Texas (South Texas)

$2.499 This morning 87 Proof

$2.999 This afternoon 87 Proof

They make this stuff just 25 miles from where I'm sitting.

Tiger

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Filled up this morning on cheap $2.679 at Exxon. Others were $2.859 0r more. Saw people waiting in long lines a few minutes ago due to a rumor of shutdowns.
Passed a station at 3pm that was deserted, apparently out of gas. Governor says there is no shortage in GA. Hmm...:confused:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live on the south side of Milwaukee and it ranges from $2.69-$2.99. I only have a 6 mile commute to work so I really don't notice it, but every month I go to Upper Michigan to see my kids and that is when I'll find out how costly gas has become.

·
Registered
64 Posts
In NJ, some places are 2.58 but others are 2.99. Also long lines at the cheap places. I topped off there and they were out of regular so he gave me 89 for the same price as 87. Seems like the low guys haven't gotten the memo yet. I suspect they'll all be around 3.00 by Labor Day.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This morning in Little Elm, Texas; $2.79!!! The first and only time I buy a "big" vehicle with all the trappings and the bottom falls out. I love my Ridge, but it's nut cuttin' time. Too bad the Fit/Jazz line is still a year away. :mad:

·
Registered
92 Posts
It was 2.88 for the 87 about an hour ago. Hey, its providing jobs, every gas station now needs a full time person to change the sign :eek: What is really sad is the profit loss of the poor oil companies....NOT! :mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I left for work it was $2.55.
When I came home it was $3.09.

The local news said the nearest refinery can't get crude material to refine. Some stations are out of gas. Local truck stop has a 50 gallon limit.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Filled up in the suburbs of San Diego last night for $2.79 for 87 octane. Drove by the same station this morning and it was $2.99 for 87.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Paid $2.47 yesterday at a UDF (for 87 Oct) - today - on my drive home I passed 7 stations - ALL at $3.09. Even the "cheap" places are at that. Time to go move the sheep from the farm across the street to my yard instead of mowing the lawn... and they fertilize at the same time! (kinda like me sometimes on this board)

-ridgeln

·
Registered
176 Posts
Tacoma, Washington $2.67 this morning for 87 octane, but I am sure it will be climbing soon.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts