Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I traded my 08 in for a 2016 Pilot. I'll miss the camaraderie here, and all the help from you folks. Now that the Pilot can officialy tow 5000 +, I had to see.

So long, but not good-bye. Oh, the Dealer already basically had a buyer for my Ridge before I traded it!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I'm sure there will be others like you. I'd buy a SUV for my next vehicle if I could convince myself I don't need a truck bed.

Keep us posted on the Pilot since Gen2 is basically a Pilot.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yeah I'm waiting for that turbo HRV and I'm out of a pickup. The Pilot screams station wagon to me but I hear people love them.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
everytime I decide I don't need a P/U any more something comes up and changes my mind, just bought a new backyard patio set from K-Mart (hell of a deal) had my wifes Forester when we saw it and the 10 piece set wouldn't fit in the car, had to go home and get the RL. They do come in handy when you need them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
everytime I decide I don't need a P/U any more something comes up and changes my mind, just bought a new backyard patio set from K-Mart (hell of a deal) had my wifes Forester when we saw it and the 10 piece set wouldn't fit in the car, had to go home and get the RL. They do come in handy when you need them.

Yup, wife just had to have another Pilot, now, she "misses" the Ridge?????????

OH WELL, WTF ya gonna do?????????????

·
Registered
437 Posts
The wife traded an 08 Pilot for the 13 Ridgy and we have a 06 also--i think?/ that one is mine?? You WILL be back as Arnold says!!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
It'd be cheaper to get a utility trailer.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yep I have a 5 x 8 I made a convertible that I can use as open or enclosed. Only thing the pickup is good for now is getting gas in the gas cans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts