Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I should throw KUDOs to the deal I got from Norm Reeves In Temecula on a combo deal for a 2006 Ridgeline & 2005 S2000. Rich Dinkins is their Internet manager & was able to go $1480 under MSRP (2K over invoice) on the RTL w/Navi and $4000 under MSRP on the S2000 (Yes $4k under). This made the deal for them, but I must say I also got some great competetive effort from Susan Board (I-Mgr) at Cush in Escondido - She actually was the first to get to the same price on the RTL but was unable to match the S2000 price. Don't know how they'd go on just one vehicle, but I was happy with what I got (no extras of any kind added).
Rich also offered me 'decent' pricing on the accessories, but I'm still shopping in that case, looking for a dealer to match On-line prices if they can for the "non-install" items, and hoping for the best on the remainder. Can't believe what they want for the rear camera install - I'm sure I'll be doing that myself. And nobody's competing on the warranties so far as I can tell - Thanks Chris At Morristown in Tenn. for the tip. That's where I'm hooking up for my 7/100/0. Saved me almost a grand vs. local pricing.
I pick up the cars tonight - should be a great weekend.
BTW, I wasn't impressed or planning on the "Chrome-Like" Wheels listed in accessories, but when I saw them mounted on an RL at the dealer, I was Wow'd. They really look sweet - not the same in pictures - and as for the "Chrome-like", I don't know what it is, but it looks like chrome to me. Both my wife & I immediately agreed we've gotta have 'em.

Still Smiling So Far - Dan

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Dan,

Post a picture (especially those wheels) once you get a chance!

Congratulations... Welcome to the "club"

I bough two Honda vehicles in one week as well. The Ridgeline for me and the Pilot for my wife. She was previously driving a Odyssey until a 5 gallon bucket of white paint totalled it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts