Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Will you be attending the 2014 SoCal Holiday Dinner?

SoCal Holiday Dinner Meet 2014

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Dnick 
#1 ·
We miss our ROC family so we thought it would be a good time to get together again. Let's all meet:

WHEN: SATURDAY DECEMBER 6TH at 5:00 PM

WHERE: PAT & OSCAR'S / 29375 Rancho California Road in Temecula, CA

You can see their menu here: http://patandoscarstemecula.com/menu/

Since you order and pay before you are seated, there's no worries about splitting up the check. Everything is served family style and you can all order what you want.

Please indicate on the poll whether you can attend and post how many in your party. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

#2 ·
Sorry Twintym, Joanne and I will be headed up to Oakland that early morning for the Battle of the Bay Game that weekend. :(

#3 ·
We would love to make a (long over due) run out to Cali, however, military duty falls on that same wknd....if the date changes let us know, if not, we hope everyone has a great time whether catching up with old friends, or making new ones!!!
ROC on! :act035:

#5 · (Edited)
Yeppers will be there!! 2 of us!

#7 ·
There are a few other people that responded on Facebook that will attend.

#8 ·
Sorry Guys,

We have a conflict with a family function and cannot make it!!:act060:

Happy Holidays everyone...:hol12:

#12 ·
Anything scheduled for spring break or summer of 2015?
Additionally, you can subscribe to the SoCal Owners forum for email notifications about meets.

Attachments

#11 ·
Family certainly comes first. Enjoy the parade. There's nothing planned out that far that I know of, but watch the SoCal section of the forum. Anyone can organize a meet. If you have an idea for a meet, just set it up. If you need help, you can PM me or most any of our veteran members. Hope to meet you soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

#15 ·
Chances are we will still be there at 7:00. We all get to talking and time flies by. We hope you can make it.

Dan

#16 ·
There is enough parking but I doubt we can all park together. The parking lot merges into parking for an adjacent duck pond and small park. See you there.

#18 · (Edited)
Wow that was nice.... got to meet a bunch of new folks & see some others we hadn't been able to join up with in several years. Thanks Dan & Pam for setting this up & for your generous hospitality. We enjoyed the company & had a wonderful time with everyone there. I'm going to have to get back with Ron after Denise digests our options on cubby cover etc. Hope to see you all again soon. Happy Holiday season to all & be safe on the roads out there!..... watch out for the crazies. :)

#20 ·
SoCal ROC back together again!! Yeah...

Dan and Pam, you are truly the proverbial glue that keeps SoCal ROC together! Thank you both so much for everything you do and thank you for a fantastic evening.

We need to do more get togethers before Eliana goes off to college! Lol!

Man! after all these years together here on the ROC, it was so nice finally meeting you Dan and Denise! You both ROC!!

Sorry so many of our ROC family could not attend the "SoCal Holiday Dinner Meet 2014" We'll have to begin making plans for another spring time "MM OLYMPICS @ the 5S Dude Ranch"

Cheers everyone and Merry Christmas...

Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.