Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Which date should the SoCal ROC Spring Meet be held on?

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wassup SoCal ROC'ers? it is a New Year and while kickin it with The Kwisats Haderach of Ridgeline Bling about my new grill piece that was stolen off my truck, we were discussing some possible dates for this years meet with location to still be discussed.

We considered that the date not be in March as usual because of the chillness of that time of year and selected some dates in April to be polled. It also does not interfere with my MLB duties. If the 2 dates in April does not work for all maybe in May? We are trying to stick as close to the Spring Meet Time as possible.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Hey Tony! Missed ya at DTD in December.

Both dates are okay with us. Looking forward to getting together with the socal gang soon...:act035:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am up for it... I'll let others decide on the date!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
We're good for any of these dates as well...

We only attend the opening round of Supercross tonight so we can move camping trips and ranch duties around for a meet.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tony! Missed ya at DTD in December.

Both dates are okay with us. Looking forward to getting together with the socal gang soon...:act035:
I hear ya Dan, I was driving to Oakland the day of the dinner. Missed you guys also.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
:act014: Color me confused.....Pam and I are throwing a ROC baby shower for Miguel and Adriana on Sunday, April 14th at our house. We thought it could be dual purpose, both a shower and a ROC meet.

Tony, do you want to do another meet right around the same time? I know Pam talked to you about the shower already, but there's no reference to it here. Let me know what you have in mind, so we can plan accordingly.

Dan

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey ROCK fam I'm good for any date :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
:act014: Color me confused.....Pam and I are throwing a ROC baby shower for Miguel and Adriana on Sunday, April 14th at our house. We thought it could be dual purpose, both a shower and a ROC meet.

Tony, do you want to do another meet right around the same time? I know Pam talked to you about the shower already, but there's no reference to it here. Let me know what you have in mind, so we can plan accordingly.

Dan
Or quad purpose for Michelle's B-Day on the 16th and mine on the 25th :D

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
We miss you too. It's been pretty quiet around here lately. We are always open to getting together. The core SoCal group is still around so we need to plan a meet up. Any ideas?

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can still hang out with us if you want to Kelly!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi SoCaliDude, We actually already had it in the form of a baby shower for Adriana and Miguel Guzman last month. But don't worry, we are always getting together and planning something or if you like, you can organize a get together and post it! Get a feel of the interest with a poll with the dates, locations etc and see who is interested. In SoCal ROC, we make ROC Meets and Greets simple and pot luck most of the time! Check out our meets since 2006!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi SoCaliDude, We actually already had it in the form of a baby shower for Adriana and Miguel Guzman last month. But don't worry, we are always getting together and planning something or if you like, you can organize a get together and post it! Get a feel of the interest with a poll with the dates, locations etc and see who is interested. In SoCal ROC, we make ROC Meets and Greets simple and pot luck most of the time! Check out our meets since 2006!
thanks Toobuku, would love to meet my fellow ROC posse here in SoCal.. and yes im a Raiders, Dodgers, Lakers fan!!!! as well

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts