Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Do you plan on attending SoCal Roc'n at the Park?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been too long! It's time we all get together again. Enough talking, here's the plan:

WHEN: Saturday, November 2nd from 11:00 AM - whenever

WHERE: Yorba Regional Park (7600 E. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA)

WHAT: BBQ and Potluck

We used this park in August 2007 for a SoCal meet and it worked out great. We had about 20 trucks, so let's see how many we can get this time. I doubt we can equal that turnout, but let's try.

FOOD: We will bring the hamburger patties and hot dogs for everyone. Everyone else can bring paper goods, a side dish, buns, chips, desserts or drinks. If you decide to supply the paper goods or the buns, please let me know so I can take them off the list. All other foods you bring can be a surprise.

AN IMPORTANT VIP WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE! My sources have confirmed that our newest SoCal ROC baby will honor us with her presence. That's right, Miss Eliana Guzman will make an appearance!

Please indicate on the poll whether you plan on attending or not. If you have any questions, please post on this thread or by PM. Pam and I can't wait to get the gang back together and make even more great memories.

SoCal ROC - The most loyal (and friendliest) group of ROC members in the world!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Yeah! SoCal ROC-Heads rides again...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah I am in but, only if I get an Autograph form Eliana Guzman and expired diapers dont count LOL. :act035:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
We are both in!!!!:act035:

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
The real reason Joanne and I won't be there is because that is Raiders vs Eagles weekend and we drive up in 'The Raider' early Saturday morning and return Monday afternoon. :( sorry I can't hang with you guys on this one!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I might be able to make it, it would be nice, and that's the first ROC event that I attended :cheerleader: lol

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might be able to make it, it would be nice, and that's the first ROC event that I attended :cheerleader: lol
We hope you can make it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

·
Registered
659 Posts
Will be there with James and the new Silverado. :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
So, it looks like it may be up in the air between the Silverado (currently getting audio install) and the Ridgeline. Either way, I'll be there. If I'm there in the Ridgeline, maybe we can also do it as a send off/farewell for my truck under my ownership?

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Will be there with James and the new Silverado. :D
I've heard good things about the new Chevy!

It'll be really great to see you guys, we haven't seen you since the Christmas party at Tortilla Joe's!

Baby James got huge!:cheerleader:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I might be there....just had a new kid so have to see if the wife is up for it.

Hopefully I can make it to my first event!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Cindy has volunteered the paper goods, cups, plates and silverware.

I'll bring an EZ-Up. and some give-away goodies.

We sure hope you and your family can make this meet & greet Demonic!!
you'd make it the first "three babies ROC-event"! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've heard good things about the new Chevy!

It'll be really great to see you guys, we haven't seen you since the Christmas party at Tortilla Joe's!

Baby James got huge!:cheerleader:
I am hoping to make it out to this event also. Any idea as to what the weather is going to be like in the area? I imagine the park could get pretty cold. If it won't be too bad I hope to have the family out with me. - Danny, Cristena, and Illianna

The new 2014 Chevy is really nice had one as a rental and loved the bluetooth connected Pandora, XM radio, and built-in rear bumper steps. Damn you Chevy for getting better...if only the gas mileage was like the ECO mode on the Ram then it would be hard to resist. Still lovin the Ridgeline though!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
We are bringing potato salad.

Head count about 12 - 14 persons?

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
A little too far to drive - sorry. :act060:
Have fun, will be on the East Coast wishin' y'all well ! :act030:
:act030:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

I am hoping to make it out to this event also. Any idea as to what the weather is going to be like in the area? I imagine the park could get pretty cold. If it won't be too bad I hope to have the family out with me. - Danny, Cristena, and Illianna

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey all. I will be attending tom with the family. Looking forwarding to my first meet.:act024: I will be bringing some chips, mac salad, and some plates. does anyone have an idea how many will be attending??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts