Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new ROC member. Miguel and Adriana (MGUZMAN) are expecting their first little ROC baby girl. Come join us and share in their joy.

WHEN:
Sunday, April 14, 2013 @ 3:00 PM

WHERE:
TWINTYM'S (Dan & Pam's) House in Menifee
(PM or call for address)

RSVP:
Call Pam @ (951) 816-5963

While the ladies are playing traditional baby shower games and other activities, the rest of us can do what we do best......talk about our trucks!

And, of course there will be food! Let's BBQ and have a little potluck. When you RSVP to Pam, let her know what you're bringing or ask her for suggestions.

We always have a great time when we get together. We just have an extra special reason to meet up this time. Let's show Miguel and Adriana how happy we are for them! The happy couple is registered at Babies "R" Us and Target. Their nursery theme is baby animals. See you at the party!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
We too!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I'll be there with Joanne!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are only one week away from this celebration. If you are planning on being there, please make sure you let us know what you're bringing for the potluck. Also, please bring whatever you want to drink. I will have plenty of ice to keep them cold.

The party starts at 3:00 next Sunday, so don't miss out. If you have any questions, you can PM me or post on this thread. See you next Sunday! ;act028:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Great time as always with our wonderful ROC friends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts