Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale near Huntsville AL... 2019 Ridgeline Sport wheels for sale Excellent condition, $500 obo. I had 17" rims mounted today ana that is the only reason I'm selling these. I will be glad to travel within a 100 mile radius of Huntsville AL if you'll pay a small travel deposit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For sale near View attachment 408675 Huntsville AL... 2019 Ridgeline Sport wheels with 265 60 18 Falken Wild Peak tires. The rims are in excellent condition. No curb jumping or accidents... The tires have approximately 14k miles on them and ride like new. No need to balance since I've kept a close eye on the tire pressures. I'll also throw in a set of hub centric 1" spacers if the buyer wants them. $900 obo... I ordered new rims and tires that will be mounted within the next few days. I will be glad to travel within a 100 mile radius of Huntsville AL if you'll pay a travel deposit.
View attachment 408676

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wish they were black, I would pick them up tomorrow, I'm in Huntsville as well. Who did your chrome delete?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish they were black, I would pick them up tomorrow, I'm in Huntsville as well. Who did your chrome delete?
I'm actually in Madison but Huntsville is more of a landmark.

I'm having KMC satin black Bullys installed tomorrow.

The chrome delete is Rustoleum rattle can satin black, paint+primer. It turned out great. Just have to clean it good and feather it on smoothly.... I wasted my money on trying to vinyl wrap it myself. That's definitely not a good piece to start on for a beginner.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In Tallahassee, FL and pretty interested, about 6 hours from you. Any rubbing when installed? I just want a bit more aggressive tire on my ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In Tallahassee, FL and pretty interested, about 6 hours from you. Any rubbing when installed? I just want a bit more aggressive tire on my ride.
No rubbing at all. I do have some rubbing when the 1" spacers are installed. I loved the wider stance with spacers but wasn't worth the hassle. Price is negotiable. I'd drive about 2 hours south of Huntsville to help you out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts