Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scratched up your trunk or bed? Replace it with a Brand New Bed / Trunk Panel Part Number Trunk 74710-SJC-A00ZB

MSRP is $1,265.73. Asking $400

I also have:
New Trunk drain plug Part Number 74763-SJC-A00 (Will include with trunk panel)

New White Touch Up Paint $5

New Cup Holder Retainer Foam Trim Part Number 83409-SJV-A02 $10

·
Registered
5 Posts
Holy Crap, do we need that part. Our 06 RTL got rear-ended and their insurer refuses to replace with a new one. Where are you? Could you ship that trunk bed somehow? I'm in Richmond, VA, and I'm beyond desperate. We really want to save our baby from being totaled over the cost of one part. Thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just saw that you're in Parkville, MD. No idea where that is, but I used to live in PG County. I'll find you. Calling body shop now to make sure I'm not too late.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll buy it. I can pick it up this week or weekend. Just verified that body shop is allowed to use it.
How do we handle this? Never bought anything through the trading post before.

·
Premium Member
2011 VP Bali Blue Pearl
285 Posts
I'd like to know the story of why you have a new trunk bed. This is most curious.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,402 Posts
First off, that is not brand new. Its shiny due to water. How can I tell it is not brand new? Well the anchor bolt holes are rusted.There is also a gash next to it.The faded composite is easy to see.

@marvinmartian , unless you want to drive 4 hours up and 4 hours down for a $400 part, you may as well look into wreckers around your area for it. car-part.com is place to start for salvage parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thx smufguy, but I wasn't expecting new, and YES, I'm absolutely willing to drive 4 hours for a $400 part if it prevents my beloved Ridgey from being classified as totaled by insurance. Small price to pay compared to losing our truck over a hunk of plastic.
Thx for looking out for me, though. Some awfully nice folks on this site.

Reactions: smufguy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can supply better photos, for the haters. It is new, but I have had it outside for two months. I have had two Ridgelines, and I bought it to replace the scratched up trunk in my first Ridgeline... but, I ended up trading it in on my second Ridgeline.
@marvinmartian I'm just off of the Baltimore Beltway and Harford Road. I am 3.5 to 4 hours from Richmond.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, is this weekend good for you? Can be there either Sat or Sun. Not sure how to exchange info safely on here. But please, consider it sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts