Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2019 Ridgeline RTL-E -- I kept my last pickup for over 15 years and planned to do the same with this, but some family changes resulted in me parting with my baby. Bought new in October 2018. Mint condition! Ready today!

No accidents or damage
No smoking
No pets
No food
Still has the new car smell!
RTL-E model
Blue Obsidian paint with Gray Leather interior
Garaged vehicle
Hand washed and waxed frequently
Service and recalls current
Clean title and in hand ready to go
One owner
Only 9800 miles
VIN: 5FPYK3F73KB014716

Accessories include:
Clear Bra (hood, mirrors, door cups/edges)
Driver/Passenger window tint
Honda All weather mats
Honda Wheel locks
Tonneau cover (Access roll cover)

Cash or Certified check only. Must meet in person and do transaction at the bank.
Located in the Colorado Springs area

·
Super Moderator
12,790 Posts
Good luck. People are buying new ones for less than $36K. Slightly used ones like yours are going for less than $34K. Maybe the accessories and warranty will help some.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I think the late-model market (for sellers) will improve when the dealers run out of the discounted 2019s. Guessing that phenomenon will peter out within a month or so.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought my RTL-E w/ 25k miles and lots of OEM accessories (full paint protection, tint, storage cubbies, etc) last month for 31k (with tax/fees) in Denver.

Just for reference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know about the situation in CO, but in SoCal, it's very hard to find a new RTL-E. I think there would be some interest here for your vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
4,808 Posts
I bought my RTL-E w/ 25k miles and lots of OEM accessories (full paint protection, tint, storage cubbies, etc) last month for 30k (with tax/fees) in Denver.

Just for reference.
Are you saying you paid $30K including taxes and fees? That would be an extremely good deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.