Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RTL-E
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS (For sale) $275

Selling my take offs (OEM wheels and tires) from a 2021 RTL-E. They have 1500 miles and are in great shape. Asking $275 for the set of 4-wheels and 4-tires.

Located in San Diego (92122).

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,130 Posts
You covered all the bases, but mentioning a price might be beneficial to prospective buyers.

Reactions: zroger73

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,130 Posts
@Sparkland: What do you think is a reasonable price for this set of wheels/tires? (see below for more details).
@zroger73: Center caps are included; TPMS sensors are not included; lug nuts are included.
@Farther: Local pick up only - San Diego (La Jolla).
Funny you should ask. There is that exact set here in Denver (new take-offs), listed on Craigslist for $900. No buyers yet.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,130 Posts
@Sparkland I will list this set of 4-wheels and 4-tires for $500.
Wow, it was not my intention to talk you down in price. Just letting you know a competitively priced offer.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,130 Posts
The rims are worth that price without the tires.

Reactions: renly and zroger73

·
Registered
2021 RTL-E
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any idea what other vehicles would take the Ridgeline OEM tires and wheels? Is it just the pilot?

I may just stand on the street corner and watch for pilot/ridgeline owners and flag them down 😀.

·
Registered
2009 EX-L
34 Posts
Unreal. Wish I were 25 hours drive closer. I'd be ultra tempted to make the 12 hour drive each way in my Civic. NOT kidding.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Any idea what other vehicles would take the Ridgeline OEM tires and wheels? Is it just the pilot?

I may just stand on the street corner and watch for pilot/ridgeline owners and flag them down 😀.
Also fits the Passport and many owners are searching for 18” Ridgeline wheels to replace the 20’s that PPs come with. (Like me, but I’m in MA.)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.