Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my used 2018 RL in Nov. 2019, truck bed tent was my first accessory. We've used it a dozen times with my two boys throughout Utah - from forests to deserts, it has served us well. After a couple of times practicing, I could set it up alone in <10 minutes. We've been through a couple of cheap inflatable queen mattresses (easy to inflate with rear outlet), stored supplies in rear of cab at night. For those wondering, truck tent is easier to keep the dirt out - especially in dusty conditions (much like a roof tent, I suppose). It also has great headroom. The awning is perfect rain/snow situations. We've kept it extremely clean, no holes, store poles in original bubblewrap they shipped in. Selling since we've added a 3rd kid to the fun. I tried sleeping in the rear cab with three boys in the tent. They loved it, I didn't, so we're downgrading to a ground tent investment. $200+shipping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought my used 2018 RL in Nov. 2019, truck bed tent was my first accessory. We've used it a dozen times with my two boys throughout Utah - from forests to deserts, it has served us well. After a couple of times practicing, I could set it up alone in <10 minutes. We've been through a couple of cheap inflatable queen mattresses (easy to inflate with rear outlet), stored supplies in rear of cab at night. For those wondering, truck tent is easier to keep the dirt out - especially in dusty conditions (much like a roof tent, I suppose). It also has great headroom. The awning is perfect rain/snow situations. We've kept it extremely clean, no holes, store poles in original bubblewrap they shipped in. Selling since we've added a 3rd kid to the fun. I tried sleeping in the rear cab with three boys in the tent. They loved it, I didn't, so we're downgrading to a ground tent investment. $200+shipping.
Is this still available?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.