Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Complete auto/video system for Ridgeline 06-14 comprising of PIONEER AVH-4200NEX with DVD/CD Apple car play/android radio, detachable 7" motorized touchscreen, Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming, comes with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner ($70 rebate), iDatalink Maestro, parking brake bypass and backup camera system. All cables and adapters included along with trim kit . $675 shipping included. PayPal accepted

This now SOLD

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,894 Posts
Frank,

Do you have any more details, do you have the Metra or Scosche dash kit, do you have the wiring harness from Metra to connect to the Pioneer Wiring Harness which comes with the AVH-4200NEX. Do you have the Antenna Adaptor for connecting the Honda FM antenna to the Pioneer? Maybe you could provide a list of Part Numbers which were purchased and what you'd like for each vs the $675 price you've posted. I have no use for the SiriusXM SXV300 tuner, but someone else may want it.

TIA

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frank,

Do you have any more details, do you have the Metra or Scosche dash kit, do you have the wiring harness from Metra to connect to the Pioneer Wiring Harness which comes with the AVH-4200NEX. Do you have the Antenna Adaptor for connecting the Honda FM antenna to the Pioneer? Maybe you could provide a list of Part Numbers which were purchased and what you'd like for each vs the $675 price you've posted. I have no use for the SiriusXM SXV300 tuner, but someone else may want it.

TIA
It is the Metra trim kit, all adapters and wiring harness are included. You need nothing to install this. If you don't want the Sirius XM just submit the coupon for the $70 rebate and pocket the money.

· Registered
6 Posts
All is brand new you say? I am seriously considering buying this setup already so this might be for me. If you have pics of all that it includes and part numbers that would be great.

· Registered
18 Posts
What's the install like on something like this?

Pretty straightforward and easy. Use a plug and play module and you can have the new radio done in as short as 60 minutes. I went with the pioneer 4800 and added dash cam.

I did get the steering wheel controls but have yet to install it.

Side note- if you want to use the factory sub you will need to get a small power amp to power it. I bought the Boss one that was recommended in previous radio posts.

Do a search on the forum and you will find where other owners have shared their how-to videos and after photos.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.