Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lower price: $425. Used for about six months. It’s in excellent condition. It's been garaged from day one. I like this tonneau a lot. It does a great job of keeping out water. Does not hamper the 100% opening of the trunk lid. Comes off the bed in less than 10 minutes. Installs very easily (directions included).
Comes with unobtrusive rails. Has a very low profile for a tonneau that lays on top of the bedcaps. All parts accounted for and included.

I'm in the "metrowest" area of Boston, off Rt 20, 4 miles from the Mass Pike Rt. 90.

Please post a reply here or PM me.

Shipping is not practical with this item. I might be willing to meet an established ROC member part way within MA.

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, can you provide photos of the underside, how it latches underneath... and folded up on the two sections. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, can you provide photos of the underside, how it latches underneath... and folded up on the two sections. Thanks
Sure. Does a pic of the underside not on the truck help? I have pics of the latches. Will post as soon as i find.

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I
img_3261.jpg
img_3259.jpg
img_3260.jpg
img_3261.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
01717_4etebfphmtp_1200x900.jpg
img_3272.jpg
img_3275.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, that’s correct. It adapts the upper tie-downs but you can put them on over the tonneau brackets. The main difference is that the Rugged Liner comes with bedwall-hugging rails that stay clear of the trunk lid. And the latches operate differently.

The main difference between the tonneaus overall is that the Rugged Liner is aluminum and the OEM is plastic. The former is more water tight, stronger and thinner than the OEM tonneau.

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.