Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going to post this on CL for 11k but would love to get it in the hands of someone I knew would love it the way I do! (I'll be adding more pictures soon!)
IMG_0079.jpg

Story time:
I bought the truck PreCOVID thinking how many trips I'd be taking and well it just hasn't panned out. I work and live at home 97% of the time now and no longer need an SUV. The family I bought it from were the only owners and used it for 10 years as a kid hauler up and down the 101 with nothing but highway miles. Upon purchasing it last year I put many hours into making it a great looking ride (I think) and would love to see someone who appreciates it to get the chance to own it!

Since buying it @ 207xxx I have:
Changed timing belt and done 200k Maintenance
New battery
Put new tires on it (see link to my review - also Plasti-dip/Rhino lining Mix on the wheels for texture and durability - over a year so far no issues)
IMG_20191221_152114.jpg

Put on a Tonneau cover w/ LED lighting throughout the cargo bed
IMG_20200102_231635.jpg

Rhino lined the bed liner and lower 6" around the truck for all-around protection from debris
IMG_20190811_202226.jpg

Added LED lighting throughout interior & exterior
LED headlights
LED light bar wired through firewall into switch in dash
Front bug shield on hood
Rhino lined "H" logo & grille for protection
30% tint front windows
New windshield
Custom rack solution for cargo box over the bed w/ integrated locking bike racks
C937A305-A19C-47FA-92A2-970E656EF072.jpg

Yakima Round Bar ski rack for roof w/ Fairing
All 4 window Wind Deflectors
IMG_0789.jpg

iBoard running boards
IMG_0790.jpg

What else it comes with:
DVD in-headrests
Heads Up display
Steering wheel cover
All Weather Floormats

Happy to talk about the rack system and how I designed it for the Ridgey - if you don't want it, that's totally fine!
(Interior pics coming soon!!)

·
Registered
25 Posts
SWEEEET looking Ridgeline. Good luck on the sale.

Also....

Do you have a short write up or direction on how to duplicate your truck bed rack set up?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't make one like a dummy but, happy to do one soon! I cobbled it together actually from stuff off Craigslist and at REI sidewalk sales. It's integrated with the tonneau cover railing so not sure if it would work the same without it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Didn't make one like a dummy but, happy to do one soon! I cobbled it together actually from stuff off Craigslist and at REI sidewalk sales. It's integrated with the tonneau cover railing so not sure if it would work the same without it.
Sounds interesting.
Ive been doing research and a similar build starts with the vantech p3000 truck bed rails and installing some Yakima racks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I started there but they're cost prohibitive. Got the tonneau cover first, then found the towers and round bars at REI. Used contractor plates to screw them to the rails for the cover and boom.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah I started there but they're cost prohibitive. Got the tonneau cover first, then found the towers and round bars at REI. Used contractor plates to screw them to the rails for the cover and boom.
Would love to see some close up pics on how they’re mounted. If I could save the $260ish on vantech rails I’d love to

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.