Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,337 Posts
Couldn't or didn't want to wait for the all-new 2021 MDX next year?

Which trim and color did you buy? Photos?

The first time I drove a current-gen MDX, I was impressed by how different Acura made it feel and sound compared to the Pilot/Ridgeline.

Why'd you sell the Ridgeline?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I considered the MDX when I was shopping for a new vehicle couldn't convince myself that the SUV would solve my nominal hauling/towing needs. No way I would ever put bags of grain for cattle or straw bales in the back of an MDX but i definitely will slide them under the peragon on the back of my RL. I have heard that the SH-AWD is a supped up version of the RL and Pilot. Be sure to come back and give us your long term opinion on the new MDX and congrats!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couldn't or didn't want to wait for the all-new 2021 MDX next year?

View attachment 396144

Which trim and color did you buy? Photos?

The first time I drove a current-gen MDX, I was impressed by how different Acura made it feel and sound compared to the Pilot/Ridgeline.

Why'd you sell the Ridgeline?
If the 2021 offers enough I will trade but right now am very happy.

The difference in interiors and refinement. I will miss the acceleration of the Ridgeline.

Color is the same as my RL, machine grey but has brown leather seats instead of black. SH-AWD with technology package.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats, do you have an opinion on the 9 speed?
I was scared of it but it turned out to be one of the most liked things. Shifts are so smooth, you need to be watching the tach to see it. Also it has not "searched" for which gear to be in.

I am getting 22mph around the city and 27 on the highway, better than my RL so the tranny has to help in that respect

1 - 9 of 9 Posts