Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,728 Posts
Sorry I’m at work bad reception
No worries!

It'd have to grow on me, but certainly no problem with folks personalizing their rides, all that matters is what you like (y)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No worries!

It'd have to grow on me, but certainly no problem with folks personalizing their rides, all that matters is what you like (y)
I’m hopeful that I will love it once it is on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,728 Posts
Hmm, peace meal would involve spousal approval and piecemeal would involve budget approval. ;)
On second thought, maybe I'd better not make that comment (rare moment of restraint) :cool:

Didn’t go well
Brackets for the bar didn’t line up so contact the seller waiting for an answer
Bummer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I kinda like it too. Would like to see how it all ends up with pics from all sides. Like others say, making your Ridgeline unique makes it all worthwhile.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What do ya think?

I like the aggressive look...! Where did u get it?
Maybe it is the angle of the pic, but doesn’t it block some of the range of your fog lights? I asked since I put LEDs on my fog lights and that thing covers a lot in front of me... please post a night pic if you can... and Thank you!

·
Registered
26 Posts
What do ya think?

reminds me of the early 1st gen RL .. not a fan. I always hated the Tonka toy look of the giant door pulls and knobs and huge bumper over riders. LOVE my new BE . .so sleek.. no roof rack. no pin strips . this would be like a t**d in a punch bowl to me. and what is it for??? no offense by the way we all have different tastes but you DID ask .. .

·
Registered
61 Posts
Make the Honda look more like a Lexus... Not sold personally on bull bars. Like em sometimes, but we don't have the clearance. Love seeing new products and mods so go for it!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Put a hold on the mod for now want to lift and tire first then the bull bar

21 - 40 of 42 Posts