Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jerry and we welcome you to this thread. We are not new to the Honda family as we've been sponsors of the Element Owners Club since 2005. Feel free to visit the EOC and see what our Element customers have to say about our products. We specialize in providing quality custom carpet mat sets for a select vehicle group.
We have expanded our product line and we are now proud sponsors of the Ridgeline Owners Club. I'm pleased to offer you a quality designed custom set made for your Ridgeline. You now have a choice, and your not limited to the color selection or style that the factory offers. We have available custom designed carpet colors that match your interior. Our colors include True Black, Charcoal Gray, Mocha Plush, and our new Designer Series, for that custom look. :cool:
Please take a moment and visit our web site for more information.
Thanks, Jerry & the gang @ South Coast Accessories

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you're looking for quality products that provide first class vehicle enhancement, then do yourself a favor and check out the products at South Coast Accessories. Jerry has been providing the Element Owners Club with top of the line carpeting,and other fine products for the last 3 1/2 years. Even better than that, he stands behind all of his products 100%. You can check out the EOC website and see what everyone thinks about Jerry, it's all positive!

Jerry...I wish you as much success with the Ridgeline Owners Club, as you've had with the EOC!!! ;)

Chief

1 - 2 of 2 Posts