Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I found this little black plastic bit on the floor, then yesterday while checking to see if I had any water problems I found 3 more of them. After some more looking around I found 1 installed, they hold the trim in. So now my question is, are the 4 I found, just extras dropped at the plant, or are there 4 places where my trim is no longer attached :confused:
The first one was near the gas pedal, the rest were under the front passenger seat, maybe its treasure hunt.

Has anyone else found any of these???

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Maybe they popped off...there is two parts to them kinda like a rivet except they're reuseable.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Pretty sure they are probably from the plant...those grommets are used to hold the rubber interior cover for the firewall ;)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I wanted to hear, I sure hope you are right, after I get the truck back Wednesday, I will have agood look around the interior, to see if I can any unfilled holes. So far I have only seen one other inside and it is secure.

the kid said:
Pretty sure they are probably from the plant...those grommets are used to hold the rubber interior cover for the firewall ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts