Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
U.S. Rack is offering a special deal for RidgelineOwnersClub.com members. Starting June 22 through June 30 get a 10% discount off when you make an online purchase at www.USRack.com. Just apply the Promo Code: RIDGELINE10 (all caps) when prompted into in the online shopping cart.

rail-rack-1-truck-rack.jpg

ridgeline-truck-rack-2.jpg

ridgeline-truck-rack-3.jpg

ridgeline-truck-rack-4.jpg

ridgeline-truck-rack-5.jpg

ridgeline-truck-rack-6.jpg

U.S. Rack’s produces a versatile line of high-quality Honda Ridgeline Truck Racks. Available for the 2007-2014 models and also the newer 2017-2020 vehicle generation, US Rack’s innovative racks are work ready for the job or weekend fun.

Each rack is designed to install easily without drilling and features a sturdy pin system that allow for easy removal when not in use. Additional component options & configurations include ½ racks that work with factory roof racks and complete rail systems that cantilever over the cab area and can handle loads up to 500 LBS. of distributed weight.

Installation time is 1 hour or less, and without drilling. The Honda Ridgeline Racks can be easily removed in less than 10 minutes.

Reactions: Farther and bulwnkl

·
Registered
Silver 2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL
3 Posts
Trying to buy a Rack 1 in black, I entered the "Ridgeline10" code and it says offer is not valid. Could anyone offer any help?

·
Vendor
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to buy a Rack 1 in black, I entered the "Ridgeline10" code and it says offer is not valid. Could anyone offer any help?
I just checked the promotion code on our back end. It is valid and spelled out RIDGELINE10 all caps.

Reactions: zroger73

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
I just checked the promotion code on our back end. It is valid and spelled out RIDGELINE10 all caps.
I tried that code earlier this morning and it did not work with ALL CAPS, but it is working now! Thank you.

Reactions: zroger73

·
Administrator
14,998 Posts
I tried that code earlier this morning and it did not work with ALL CAPS, but it is working now! Thank you.
I tried all caps as well this morning to no avail (also tried mixed case and all lower case), but also confirm that it's working now. I guess that's one way to generate thread traffic. ;)

·
Vendor
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All right GSHEP! That means a lot to us. We hope you like it and it becomes useful to your lifestyle.

Just bought the rack and got the discount, will post pics after receiving and installing. Thanks again.

·
Vendor
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello RL, the bars are 58 3/4"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts