1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
What an incredible meet this year! We had a great time and we owe thanks to the companies and groups below for all they did to make it possible:

303 Products
5S Dude - Door Sills and more
AAA of St. Louis
Burtman Industries
Cloud Rider
ELEMMAT Bed Liner
H-and-A Accessories
Huey's Honda - St. Louis
Mechanix Wear
Pilot Pads
Portland Business Graphics
Real Truck
RETRAX
Roll-N-Lock
Stoner Car Care Products

Please help show your thanks by supporting these event sponsors!
Thanks to all of them, you and Julie, Gary and crew, Dury's, and all that had a part in the 2nd annual event. My wife and I sincerely appreciate the oppourtunity to attend the meet. Thank you all!!!:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Many thanks to all of the sponsors, organizers, and anyone else who had anything to do with the 2007 Ridge Run. The whole thing would not have been possible without their generosity and hard work. A great time was had by all. :)

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Many thanks to you Weatherman, for holding off this exteme heat until we could get out of St. Louis. Thanks, a job well done!!! :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Many thanks to you Weatherman, for holding off this exteme heat until we could get out of St. Louis. Thanks, a job well done!!! :)

It was still pretty darn hot in St. Louis this past weekend. I wish it could have been a few degrees cooler. It was even very warm and humid at the late night beverage sessions. Thank goodness there were plenty of cold beverages to keep us cool and hydrated. :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
http://www.elemmat.com/ Very nice prizes! I got my Elemmat today. It took longer to wipe the dust out of the bed than to install. Thanks to all ROC sponsors.:D :D :cool:

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
My new WeatherTech floor mats are looking good as well. Thank you RealTruck! :)

(Yes I am a dork. I took pictures of my floor mats.)

I studied your photo. Who else is a dork?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
My wife and I want to thank all the sponsers and especially T-Mac and Julie
and all others who took part in the planniing of this fantastic meet.
We also want to thank all the personell at Huey's Honda for the great care taken with our Ridgelines.................The extra perks were greatly appreciated.

It was a very memorable trip and to all the wonderful people we met from the 18 different states, Thankyou for a wonderful time.

Even though it was hot, it was bearable...................................

Look forward to the meet next year.............................maybe a little earlier
or later in the year............................. Better Temperatures!!!!!!!:) :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts