Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got pulled over for speeding the other day in the ridge. 46 in a 35 2 pts :mad:

Funny thing was this cop was pulling people over and than letting some people go like this girl in a minivan he stopped after me. When I saw that I got pissed so I drove up the street turned around and confronted him on it. He said he didn't let her go, I told him I watched the hole thing and he did, he said have a nice day, i said Bull S!?#, he walked away. I'll go to the court date and get the points waived and pay the money.

Bottom Line is I'm surprised I haven't gotten pulled over more because every time I look at the speedometer I'm going too fast. Love my Ridgeline. :D

Mark

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
No ticket yet, but I have noticed that I was going faster than I thought a couple times. I have been working on this to try to improve gas mileage so it hasn't been a problem recently. I am afraid that I will get nailed though and ruin 18 years of no tickets/accidents (the entirety of my driving life).

I definitely don't have this problem with the Civic ;).

·
Registered
964 Posts
I got pulled over about a month ago going 41 in a 30. Had no idea I was going that fast, looked down, started to slow and wham. Just a warning though :D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Pretty girls always get a break!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I was doing some long haul commuting last month and though I didn't get pulled over the were a few times that my speedo was well into the triple digits. There was a Cayanne, Tahoe, and Titan tried to keep up but in the end they all gave up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts