Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To whom this may concern,

I have a passion for making my ridgeline one of the finest looking of them all. I have done many modifications to the vehicle such as paint, audio, tint, grille, wind deflector, wheels, tires, and a new intake. (The vehicle with the mods can be seen on my page, I have since put 20" chrome rims with Yokohama high performance tires on it). As the modifications do add up I have found myself in a rut, I would love to do exhaust as there are import car shows in the Chicagoland area and we are just about to hit te summer months. The issue I had is that it is not in budget for me at the time, so I was wondering if there is an individual, shop, or company who is willing to do a sponsorship deal. I am willing to advertise the business by putting a logo on the vehicles rear window and distributing business cards at shows because it may be hard for some of you guys to get your name out there. If you are willing to work with me if its not 100 percent paid for I'm okay with that, a deal is a deal. You can email me questions comments or complaints at [email protected] or just post to this thread. Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts