Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved the look of the sport grille, but not the chrome lol. Also bought the factory roof rails form another FB member.

Wrapped the H badge and holder since my H badge was cracked anyways. My GF made me the back H and I couldn't be happer.

This was us out doing gun dog stuffs in CA

·
Registered
2019 RTL
95 Posts
That carbon wrap looks good next to the sport carbon fiber grill.

I also installed a sport grill, I think it looks way better than the factory one. I'm not a huge fan of the chrome piece, but at least it's not as big as the stock double layer one.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,024 Posts
In the far away shot, it looks like your emblem fell off.

Got any up close pictures of your work? I give kudos to you guys for wrapping or even attempting to wrapping. I do not think I possess the skills to wrap; putting a screen protector on my phone gives me anxiety.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That carbon wrap looks good next to the sport carbon fiber grill.

I also installed a sport grill, I think it looks way better than the factory one. I'm not a huge fan of the chrome piece, but at least it's not as big as the stock double layer one.
Thanks, it's not that I hate chrome it just seems odd to pair with the sport grille.

In the far away shot, it looks like your emblem fell off.

Got any up close pictures of your work? I give kudos to you guys for wrapping or even attempting to wrapping. I do not think I possess the skills to wrap; putting a screen protector on my phone gives me anxiety.
Haha, that far away shot was in the morning before she made me the H.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts