Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good looking 66 Mustang. Not a trailer queen, not a beater - just the right amount of "patina".

66Stanga_0.jpg

Then, spotted this gorgeous 928. What a beauty! Metal flares, stainless pipe, and who knows what kind of goodies under the hood. With a torque tube and rear tranny, these things were not only beautiful cosmetically, but true engineering marvels. A long time favorite.

928_1.jpg
928_01.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Real nice looking Porsche.
Aside from the nicely executed flares, the rear meats really impressed me - those things gotta be 345/35's (or thereabouts). Couldn't catch an audible snippet of the exhaust notes but I did do a double take on the single large pipe - checking several times to ensure it was a 928 - not a widened 924. Owner of that V8 powered German monster did a very nice job transforming an already lovely ride. Tasteful and beefy. Nice combo.

In other news, Ruth Ratfuc was deeply offended by the state sponsored instruction she should continuously Gerge Felt. So she petitioned the California Highway Commission to have that sign removed. :act024:

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apparently the freeway sign to the right of the 928 wasn't noticed by many in the OP - and the text in the last post was literally one of those WTF kind of things. I can see why. Just messing around. I thought the word scramble was humorous, but tastes vary in that department, EH?

Ruth.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts