Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator & Mrs. T Mac
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CUinaridge's wife and I are thinking about getting tickets to the St. Louis Muni Opera performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat on Friday or Saturday night. It's in Forest Park, which is pretty close to the hotel. The perfomances are always incredible. I'll be taking our two daughters with me. If you are interested, let me know. I can buy the tickets during the day Friday or Saturday. Price ranges are $9, $17, $27, $37, $45 and $62. The shows start at 8:15pm.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
It does sound like a fun time for the ladies not wanting to discuss Ridgelines or listen to the fellas while drinking beer.

·
Registered
289 Posts
JuliE,
My wife might be interested in doing that Saturday night because we plan to go ballroom dancing Friday night. I will pass this along to her, and we'll let you know when we get there. Thanks for the heads up. :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
JULIE: I JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL FOR THE LAST TIME. NO WORD ON THE SERVICE CALL RESERVATIONS. I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER FOR OVER TWO WEEKS.
COULD YOU PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE AND LET ME KNOW WHEN WE CAN CALL OR JUST SET AN APPOINTMENT FOR ME AT HUEY'S. YOU HAVE MY LIST OF THINGS THAT I SENT TO YOU A FEW WEEKS AGO.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE IN ST.
LOUIS.

Brengle & Robin Perres
Cajun Country Ridgeline

1 - 5 of 5 Posts