Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
vertrkr said:
My preset buttons won't hold what I set them to. I program them and they work fine until next time I start up the truck then they are all gone. Does this am/fm/xm. Same radio as my Ody so I'm very familiar with it's operation. Very strange
I am very interested in what you find out about the preset buttons on your new Ridgeline, as I am also purchasing a RTL S/R, in a few days. Please E-Mail me @: [email protected] Thank you.
Gary

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Vertrkr, you are giving me quite a checklist to go over once I get my truck.

I will check this out once my baby arrives.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Never mind this thread, I'm an idiot and I was wrong. Apparently with my daughter and me playing with it so much I got confused. It was on A.Select mode, hitting the A.Select button again returned it to the standard mode where all my presets are still there. At least some of them, my sister I found out also played with it and preset some of her own which also compounded my confusion. From now on no one touches the radio except me :D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Good Luck with that system Vertrkr! I figure if you give them the keys and you're not in the passanger seat the radio is fair game. Maybe you could devise some sort of chasity belt for the pre-set buttons...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts