Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Ah the Blue...alas, I went with the Silver. I had both Blue and Silver RTL S/R waiting for me on the same day. I still like the Blue but it does stand out and I hate to attract attention.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice pictures. The blue always reminds me of the concept vehicle.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Very nice pics! I guess I like the Ridge just the way it is w/out add-ons although when I did a test drive I felt I needed step rails. So this week, I'm back to wanting a Ridgeline :) .

Wishy washy in Washington

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nwdiver said:
Very nice pics! I guess I like the Ridge just the way it is w/out add-ons although when I did a test drive I felt I needed step rails. So this week, I'm back to wanting a Ridgeline :) .

Wishy washy in Washington
Before I bought the Ridgeline I was definitely going to get the 05 Taco, and thought what the hec, I'll wait a couple more months for the Ridgeline just to make sure I'm not missing anything before I buy the Taco. I'm so glad I waited. I'd be kicking myself big time if I were impatient and bought the Taco. Good things come to those who wait. This is just a much classier ride. No contest. I too like it without any add ons. All the gear on it just seems to bulk it up unnecessarily. The most I was thinking of doing was the tonneau cover, but It seems to have plenty of secure storage as is.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
zero said:
Very nice pictures. The blue always reminds me of the concept vehicle.
It's funny, when I first saw the concept photos, I thought well, I guess I'll be getting the Taco because the Ridgeline is the ugliest truck I've ever seen. Now I think it's the best styling ever. I guess we all grow in time.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
These are the best pictures I've seen of the blue, and in my beloved southern Utah to boot. Thanks so much for posting them.

The blue must be the most difficult to photograph accurately, though I'm sure there are challenges with other colors too. Even the Honda samples in their Ridgeline brochures tend to make it look an blue/gray. That's why we decided to travel to another dealer to see it in person. It is the same color as the Pilot, but different vehicles look different (duh) and we wanted to see for ourselves. There was no question after seeing it that blue was the one we wanted. We can't wait until it gets here and we can explore S. Utah with our new wheels.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I can't believe there are few others with the same thought of going for the Tacoma. I love Toyota and was set to get the Taco although at a comprimise. I really wanted AWD not part time and risk blowing the tranny if you don't use it right. Not that I couldn't handle it but who wants to keep turning a knob on and off in snowy conditions. I saw the first pics of the Ridge and wasn't sure about the looks. Saw it at the dealer in early March and it looked so much better. Drove it and I was their first sale. So many people look, its almost embarassing. I haven't seen another one yet here in CT. I friggin love it. :D

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Where are you at Rocker? I've been driving mine all over Hartford, Middletown, East Hampton and haven't seen another either.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
steveberger said:
Where are you at Rocker? I've been driving mine all over Hartford, Middletown, East Hampton and haven't seen another either.
Go north about 40 miles and you might see mine :D

I'm also one of the ones who was going with either the Tacoma Double Cab or the Ridgeline. The Taco had the six speed, real PT 4WD, factory hitch. I really wanted to stay with the stick shift. But the rear seat room is abysmal. It's more like an afterthought than a priority design point. My kids are growing and needed more room. When I saw them in the back of the Ridgeline, that sold me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am farther south in the Fairfield/Westport area. I know the dealer has been selling here since they come and go. Well if I head to Hartford I will keep my eye out.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If your building a home in Enoch, you should be familiar with that location. Coming from Enoch just take a left at the old post office on Main street, and pass the Old Rock Church (yes, they play alot of heavy metal there :D ) and head up the canyon. That spot is way before Rusty's Steak House

1 - 20 of 25 Posts