·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well it's certainly "interesting", and I would be very happy to be able to adjust my steering wheel in-and-out, but after reading the broken English in the description I am a little skeptical.

Not only will you have to purchase a different steering wheel, more importantly it appears you will lose your airbag capability. If that's the case, I personally wouldn't give up the safety of my airbag for the upgrade to a telescoping wheel.

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's certainly "interesting", and I would be very happy to be able to adjust my steering wheel in-and-out, but after reading the broken English in the description I am a little skeptical.

Not only will you have to purchase a different steering wheel, more importantly it appears you will lose your airbag capability. If that's the case, I personally wouldn't give up the safety of my airbag for the upgrade to a telescoping wheel.

Just my two cents.
Gotta add I have wrecked a few cars over the yrs - 2 head-ons & have never had a driver's airbag (or passenger) deploy. Your right, if it does affect the airbag, no thanks. Thought this would be a possibility, not seen anything else to help. Guess we'll live w/ it for now...

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
The one time you will ever need an airbag will be when you don't have one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts