Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Amen................the Steering Wheel Location Makes It Very Difficult To Get Comfortable.....i Wish I Would Have Noticed At Test Drive But Its Something That Doesn't Become Really Apparent Until Youve Driven A Little While.........honestly, It Sucks And Honda Probably Won't Help Us Out With A Retrofit Offer. Its The Biggest Dissappointing Issue With This Truck And It Very Much Effects The Comfort Level When Driving........i Hate It.

·
Registered
460 Posts
SSquire said:
I could be more comfortable, but then it looks like my knees would be shattered in an average head-on or offset collision. I wonder what the seat positioning was for the 5-star rating.
i tried that position too and didn't like my knees being so close to the dash....should not be like that in a pick up anyway. (SUT-whatever).
i too would purchase a retro fit if made available. over time, the steering wheel/column length does make for a less comfortable experience. i really, really like this truck, and this is just soooooo frustrating because its a legitament complaint and even can preoccupy the driver which is ridiculous.
next model year when honda has it in the RL, that will be even more irritating because i wonder if they hold off some options deliberately to put in future models. this new RL is a big deal to honda and especially honda's loyal customers who bought it from the word go, this comfort feature should not have been held back from us and given to future owners. we deserve better. we are there marketing arm in the streets and on this site...............sorry, im done now................................or am i??????????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts