Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still can't believe I have a Ridgeline sitting in my driveway. I even drive it between posts. :D

I've never driven a vehicle that feels so solid. I also love those automatic door locks when I take it out of and put it into Park.

Minerva is...nifty. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I sort of stopped pinching myself pretty quickly due to some major delivery issues. I still have things that aren't right from delivery but I haven't had time to go get them fixed. Doesn't stop me from really liking my truck. I obviously spend too much time playing with my truck. Time for it to be put away, and yet I don't want to. Got to get the Hybrid out for a little cruising tomorrow.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry to hear about your delivery issues, Captmiddy, but I am happy to hear that you like your truck.

You have a hybrid? I like driving the Ridge because it feels so solid...and I like that feeling, being in the Boston area. I've lived all over the US but the drivers in the Boston area are...crazy. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
captmiddy said:
I sort of stopped pinching myself pretty quickly due to some major delivery issues. I still have things that aren't right from delivery but I haven't had time to go get them fixed. Doesn't stop me from really liking my truck. I obviously spend too much time playing with my truck. Time for it to be put away, and yet I don't want to. Got to get the Hybrid out for a little cruising tomorrow.
Captmiddy, I know how you feel, since I have gotten my Ridgeline, I have hardly driven my RSX. My wife drives the Acura a few days a week, but I need to drive it to make sure it is driven correctly. This means getting all the way to the redline, as my dad would say,"blowing it out":D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Erock40 said:
This means getting all the way to the redline, as my dad would say,"blowing it out":D
That must be a real "chore" for you Erock40. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My apologies, Hey Ridgeline...

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
iROC said:
Still can't believe I have a Ridgeline sitting in my driveway. I even drive it between posts. :D

I've never driven a vehicle that feels so solid. I also love those automatic door locks when I take it out of and put it into Park.

Minerva is...nifty. :)
I know how you feel! I stoppd taking my motorcycle to work in July and rode it twice since then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts