Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If anyone is going to upgrade their stock wheels I would be interested in
purchasing the stock wheels and tire moniters .

The tire moniter system requires a stock wheel with a larger air valve
mounting hole according to Honda .

Honda has not been able to verify that each set of moniters requires a
specific frequency/module .

Anyone know ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I ordered a RTL on Friday 3/25/05 with the "Chrome" wheel upgrade. ETA for delivery is 2nd week of May. I will be happy to work with you on the stock wheels. I was considering putting Michelin Cross Terrain SUV tires on the chrome wheels for the summer months and keeping the stock wheels and tires for the winter months, but I am not committed to doing it at this point. If you are interested contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey guys glad to be here i just bought my ridgeline RTL-N&m today as tusday march 29
im going to take the truck tomorrow to upgrate the wheels im getting 22's cant wait to see how is going to look like. they told me that they will install the sensors on the new wheels. we will see i guess i can think about selling them to you without the sensors if they are going into the new wheels. so we will see tomorrow i will post some pictures of the truck. and since im a car design student i will soon do some cool designs of the ridgeline, i been also thinking about some body kit or ground effects. let me know what you think..
thanks..
ACR.. :D

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I definitely want to see a picture of the truck with those 22s.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have my set of OEM wheels on e-bay right now. Just type in "honda ridgeline" and you will see them there for the next 5 days (or less hopefully).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to ask you if the car still rides good with the 22" rims, I also E-Mailed you this Morning for the lower spoiler kit and cost. I should have my Rims in 2-weeks......

Thanks,
Roland

1 - 8 of 8 Posts