Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure out what the space on the bottom of the front armrest is for? The quick owner's guide won't stay there...and the owner's manual doesn't explain the design?
You've figured out every other storage space correctly, why not door pockets on the rear doors, under the rear fold up seats, and on the back of the center console. This vehicle has innovative storage spaces...keep it up!
PS: You've got to include a trailer hitch receiver and hook up the reverse light to the coupler to complete this vehicle.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Ball point pen and business cards:p Welcome to the club washem!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome to the ROC! And you can store whatever you want! Isn't all that space great?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on, it looks like it designed for something. I can't rest until I find out what it's for???? There are plenty of places for cards and pens...

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
washem said:
Come on, it looks like it designed for something. I can't rest until I find out what it's for???? There are plenty of places for cards and pens...
Looks like a card holder and pen holder to me, unless you're talking about something different than we are. How about a picture to clarify the space you're asking about?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is it the place with the coin holder? We keep mints and emergency cell phone batteries there.

·
Registered
237 Posts
A flashlight, chewing gum, tissues, business cards, pen, post it notes, change and my cell phone.............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
In the "pen holder" (the clip in the underside of the arm rest) - I have an LED "pen" flashlight. Compliments the large LED flashlight in the glove compartment. (does anyone actually keep gloves there?) In the business card holder, my YMCA card (I always know where to find it!)

Coins, gum, mints, receipts, misc junk, in the normal portion.

-ridgeln

L

·
0 Posts
ridgeln said:
No matter where you go, there you are!

-ridgeln
OMG Tin Man...do you know that that has been my favorite saying for years??? It use to be a window sticker on several of my cars.
I knew we were kindred!!:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts