Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My first post, but have been surfing the threads on here for awhile now. I have a 2006 Steel Blue EX-L.

I'm looking to get my truck lifted with the Truxxx lift kit. I see from the Truxxx website that Kal Tire is a local dealer for it but, from reading reviews of people's experience with Kal Tire in general, I don't trust them. I'm wondering if anybody knows of any good stores/shops/mechanics around the lower mainland that kinda stuff?

Also, any local stores that people prefer to go to for accessories and wheels/tires? Seems like there are only a handful of places to get Wheels around town.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know this was posted nearly a year ago, but I wanted to send an update on some info I found for Vancouverites. :)

So Toppers Truck Accessories is a supplier of Retrax, Dynolock, and have a ton of other accessories for the Ridgeline. Here is the pricing they quoted to me..

Retrax - 1295 + tax including install. (originally 1395)
Dynolock - $200 + tax including install.
Aries Bull Bar - $475 + tax including istall.

Talk to him and he said that he would be willing to negotiate a price if I were to purchase all these... even after dropping the price for the Retrax.

I'm also willing to pay a little more to not have to worry about shipping and install. I'll give you an update once I get all this stuff next week regarding pricing and install.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts